Sunday, June 10, 2007

WELCOME TO THE CIAMPA FAMILY BLOG

Hello all,

I have decided to create a blog for all things Ciampa. I figure this is a good way for us all to stay in touch and catch ourselves up on things. Please by all means stop by and say hello, post news, videos, pictures, anything you want.

As you know I am no longer able to see everyone at the picnics (the price of fame, I guess) so I'd like to use this blog to connect with the relatives on the Ciampa side that I hardly get to see any more.

I hope to hear from as many of you as possible. To get started and post you may need to set up a Google account. It's free, quick, and easy. After that's done (takes 2 minutes, you can do it from here) you're all ready to post away.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you all soon.

All my best,

Jack

No comments: